Photo Booth Attendant
We are seeking friendly, and energetic attendants. Job will entail delivery, setup and attending photobooths at various events. Must be available to work weekends. Typical events last 4 - 6 hours (plus travel, set up and break down) and occur mostly on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. From start to finish, the entire compensated time may be 6-12 hours.
● Attend training.
● Maintain perfect attendance and timeliness. Because of the nature of our business, perfect attendance is a must! We do not tolerate late/no shows.
● Be courteous, friendly, and professional at all times. Always represent Prims Photo Booth or clients brand well.
● Transport, set up, and break down photo booths.
● Create a fun atmosphere and encourage guests to have a great time in the Photo Booth.
● Keep Photo Booth clean and neat before and during the event.
● Understand back-end operation of the Photo Booth.
● Dress according to company policy for events.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Must be able to be friendly, energetic and fun.
● Must have basic computer knowledge; excellent customer service skills.
● Must be 21 years or older.
● Must be able to lift without assistance. Attendants will load Photo Booth in and out of the event venue.
● Must have driver's license/clean driving record and reliable transportation.
● Must be a problem solver.
● Experience in the events industry or photography background is a plus.
This is a great part-time opportunity for an outgoing, responsible and trustworthy person.